Health & Safety
Ittihad Insulating Glass Company is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for its employees, visitors, and anyone that is likely to be affected by its operation. We strongly believe that the safety and health of our employees is our greatest responsibility.
To ensure that our employees have a safe and healthy workplace, we implement various programs aimed to minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and exposure to health hazards. Weekly meetings between our operation managers and safety personnel are held to discuss health and safety issues. A monthly health and safety report is issued by our health and safety department to our top management summarizing the department’s activities.
Below is a list of our health and safety policies:
- Employee safety is our top priority.
- We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all of our employees.
- We are committed to providing all necessary safety gear and equipment to our employees.
- We expect each employee to be responsible for their safety and to be held accountable for the safety of the people and equipment around them. We expect them to:
- Understand and promote safety for themselves and their colleagues.
- Refuse to perform unsafe tasks.
- Report all hazards immediately to our health and safety department.
- Use all necessary protective equipment.
- Follow safety procedures at all times.
- Employees failing to comply with our health and safety policies and procedures will face strict disciplinary action.